Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "teach only love for that is what you are. it is the only lesson that is perfectly unified." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

It has come to my attention that we are all Whole now
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-11-23 7:35 PM (#241437 - in reply to #241400)
Subject: I AM SOO EXCITED.... Like it is Christmas

and my one forever wish is coming true.

A little context... in the previous Raj post, just above, it says...” So you’ve got to start today letting that fact abide in you like a glowing Light that gets your attention. And now is the world the Kingdom of Heaven. And you’ve got to let that idea pulsate and glow in your mind, and get your attention so that you will dare to look at it all with innocent eyes, fresh eyes, not preoccupied with past definitions.”

Well, I did that and grumbled some at not seeing anything new.  But lo and behold!  Im noticing things that are wonderful, I’m having experiences that are all that which we talk about and hope for.  I thought (tricky thing) that I would see things, like with my eyes ?? but I’m noticing today that I am seeing  like in knowing and in experience. And it is F U N. It is refreshing, wonderful.  So glad!  

Thank you all for helping make this possible. What a lovely gift.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software