Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

It has come to my attention that we are all Whole now
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-11-22 8:09 AM (#241395 - in reply to #241393)
Subject: ... we are all Whole now

Expert

thank you for this lovely offering, Selene ... found it immediately steadying, and similar to what works for bringing me safely back from 'thinking' ... that seemed all i had to say, but Spirit is highlighting the importance of embracing the idea of our being *ALL WHOLE NOW*, our being *ALL HOLY NOW* ... bringing to mind the song ... Everything is Holy Now ... i'll share the link (hopefully someone can light it) ((thank you)) with Love, O

((thanks Barbara!))

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&source=hp&ei=E4G6X7v_C5_O0PEPw_Sz6AM&q=everything+is+holy+now&oq=everything+is+holy+now&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCAAQyQMyAggAMgIIADoLCAAQsQMQgwEQyQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUIABCxAzoICC4QsQMQgwE6AgguOgsILhDHARCjAhCTAjoICC4QxwEQowI6CwguELEDEMcBEK8BOggILhDHARCvAToOCC4QxwEQowIQyQMQkwI6CAgAELEDEMkDOgUILhCxAzoOCC4QxwEQrwEQyQMQkwI6BggAEBYQHlDHIliWeWCijAFoAHAAeACAAWSIAdsMkgEEMjEuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwj71JyguZbtAhUfJzQIHUP6DD0Q4dUDCAw&uact=5&safe=active

Edited by orinda 2020-11-22 8:36 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software