Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "we're talking about having a new fixation. not a fixation on yourself... on your visions and imaginations.... but a fixation of God........ by looking for God in everything you see and desiring to see what God is meaning right there in the flower or your brothers eyes..... and facilitate that movement by disengaging in criticism and guilt." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Experience
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-08-02 9:39 AM (#237634)
Subject: Experience

I shared yesterday that I was very curious about how things really work.  And that it might be encouraging for us all to continue to share about our experiences in awakening.

I realize that this might not be so easy to do.  For myself,  I’m not sure what being in/as Mind really means.  Intellectually I could maybe make it sound good, but that’s not the point.  

I am assuming that many of us, myself for example, am finding myself with an experience of physicality which is similar to what “everyone” always talked about, age.  I didn’t actually expect it for myself. Ha! My affinity with Raj is such that it seems impossible for me to experience a dissonance between soul and body.  And just maybe, I feel,  there is hope.  Hope for the incongruence of what is believed in and the experience of what is hoped for,  to be undone.

In light of that I want to share that this morning I was quite present, lucid, during the time of waking from deep sleep, when it feels like there is deep rest in darkness or when one is in the void, to when I became aware of having left that place of deep rest, though I would not say that I was awake yet. This reminds of Raj’s account of the wave, where he speaks about about the Idea coming out of the void into manifestation and going on its journey until it breaks in full splendor. This full splendor must be our awakening to the Truth of our Eternality and our inseparability from our Source.  The Source that conceived of the Idea and brought it forth, brought us forth.

I purposefully took it easy and did not rush the waking.  How did this happen?  Maybe it was made possible as an answer to my curiosity.

So I watched and noticed that my degree of consciousness increased gradually.  I had the sense that I could have become conscious, maybe I should say, I could have incarnated at any given point of consciousness.  Uh, incarnated does not have the right meaning here.  It is more like I came to the place, the set of dynamics and circumstances wherein there was purpose for me to be. And at this place the fullness of purpose finds expression as Form. 

I enjoyed this experience in/as Mind. 

Edited by roxana 2020-08-02 6:05 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software