Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The Father has withheld nothing of what He is from His self-expression."-RAJ
- (Added by: Graeme)

TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 19th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-30 7:21 PM (#237607 - in reply to #237598)
Subject: RE: TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 19th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

Also, it came up for someone to share, that even though that individual may not be in accord with how things are done by our President,  it felt wrong to portray him so unworthily through some photos.

I had forgotten, until that instance,  that I too had seen a photo of him on some media and even though this photo was the portrayal of him signing some official documents and there was no emotion portrayed,  I was swept by deep love for him, Love such as I had felt other times from Father.  Feeling It, Knowing It was no different for the president, filled me with great awe and compassion too. How easily we can look out there and portray our fears unto others.

I felt it was significant that this was brought up in our togetherness yesterday.  It felt significant to be reminded through another,  how deeply we are loved.  And it feels just truly glorious to have my heart opened like this.

Thank you Father, thank you All.

Edited by roxana 2020-08-01 8:07 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software