Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Fill me today with all that Thou art...I don't want to be this presence of a personality any longer. Fill me with the Light and reveal Me to me...reveal Yourself to me as Me...and exalt my poor perception of myself into its natural, primitive state of Divinity.....Raj
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

Thread of Gratitude 7/25/20
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-26 12:07 AM (#237519 - in reply to #237516)
Subject: RE: Thread of Gratitude 7/25/20

Here I am again.  I went to bed early too and it has been wonderful to have that quiet time.  I didn’t need to sleep as much as I wanted to converse with God about your prayer regarding whether we share when “we don’t feel like it”.

I get that God is always available to one and the way we may experience  communion with Him may be different for every one at any given time. 

Both you and I have been inspired to follow this thread of gratitude. We’ve been inspired to celebrate our God connection. For many of us to share our celebration of the fact that we are loved.  This experience of being loved, once again, can be felt in many ways.  

As I lay in bed I realized that for me the thread of gratitude for today became apparent in being inspired to pick some berries and this led to sharing some with the neighbor which was a wonderful opportunity for us to have a few moments of community, such a welcome experience for me.  Also, today I was happy to come upon Bobby Schuller’s program during which he shared about a young man’s inspiration to help people in Honduras by setting up a coffee business here, the proceeds of which will go to help those affected by the virus in that country.  Wonderful acts of brotherhood.  This is where I feel the thread has been going for me.  From support from a six year old in time of need, to Raj sharing more about the substance of the holy instant that is available to all, to being inspired to pick berries and sharing them, to being helped to go to bed early, and for me, to have time to Ask and have communion with Father.

And I get that it is ok to say nothing when one is not moved to.  Father shows the way in His time, and this is our greatest joy, to be constantly with Him, as consciously as we can. 

Lots of love and hugs too.

Edited by roxana 2020-07-26 12:20 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software