Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: LOVE IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ... BY BECOMING UNDEFENDED AGAINST YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER ~ RAJ/EDWIN

Hi. There was this great inspiration...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-25 11:15 AM (#237500 - in reply to #237495)
Subject: Comfort

The other morning I was over to the family’s.   When there I felt called upon to contribute, and the contribution was toward ease, toward peace.  I listened  as best I could.  I let myself feel the need, feel it delicately like when tasting for the subtle aromas in a good wine. In addition to that, I had my own sense of inadequacy come clearly to attention.  That was very uncomfortable. 

I stepped out onto the deck for a breath of fresh air.  Almost instantly I was delighted by seeing a mama sparrow feeding her young.  They move so quickly and the chicks appear to be as big, if not just a little bigger than the mom. But once the morsel was quickly transferred from one beak to the other, it became quite clear which one was the chick. Then,  for more encouragement,  another appeared.  That one may have had the intent to illustrate the presence of the Holy Spirit there with the three chicks and mama.  

The little bird was a beautiful green with a slender head adorned in black, yellow and maybe a touch of red.  It stood by for a bit while mamma fed Her kids.  

Wow.  What an appropriate appearance this was for that moment.  I went back into the house refreshed and uplifted and the inspiration continued to flow and uplifted everyone there.

So yes.  Let it be for all of us, however Father sees fit to unfold our day in order to bring us closer to Him, Her.

Thank you so much for being here, for sharing your inspiration and your honesty. 

Edited by roxana 2020-07-25 11:17 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software