Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Pure Cannabis World
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Pure Cannabis World
Posted 2020-02-21 3:55 AM (#234980)
Subject: Pure Cannabis World
Quote Reply

Buy Cannabis online at Pure Cannabis World, our main objective is making sure customers are Safe and satisfied. We Pure Cannabis World has been established since 2015 and have experienced approximately 85% – 90% success rate . Get your Medical Cannabis Strain and Pre-rolled from us simply because we are an active and certified member of CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing ( Under the division of California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA)) . We are simply here to provide the best quality of Cannabis Products.
You DO NOT need MMC to order from us online. This is one of the main key factors that makes us unique from other online marijuana shops. Immediately you complete payment process of your order, we discreetly package and ship to your exact destination with NO SIGNATURES required. Overnight delivery within the U.S., 2 days delivery across the U.S.(Canada and Australia),3 to 4 days delivery to most parts of Europe. https://www.purecannabisworld.com/

Pure Cannabis World
AK 47 Strain
Blue dream
blueberry strain
ghost og
purple kush
sour diesel
strawberry cough
white widow
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Degni
Posted 2020-10-09 3:01 AM (#239544 - in reply to #234980)
Subject: RE: Pure Cannabis World
Quote Reply

Thank you very much for the offering. I want to try this medicine for myself. I found out about Blessed CBD oil from my friends. They said that its a good way to relieve stress. So I've started to search for information about it and saw that it's a great medicine to treat depression. And this is where I decided to buy myself one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software