Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You are – right now – God appearing."
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

I had SO MUCH fun!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-11 7:19 AM (#233332)
Subject: I had SO MUCH fun!!

when i went to town yesterday to run some errands.  That is what i shared with my daughter when i got home. This morning, the deeper Meaning of yesterday's experience is registering more fully.  

I had some returns to take in, some food the cat didn't like and a flashlight that kept turning itself off.  I also had to get groceries. 

I really enjoyed the one on one contact I made here and there.  I loved the experience of joy and depth I felt when someone here and there, smiled at me for no reason at all.

When I drove out of the parking lot at the grocery store,  I was suddenly very inspired to give something to the homeless man who was playing a small Xylophone or something similar.  I did not see any sign that requested help as I'm used to seeing, and his playing, from what I could hear as I drove by, was like that of a beginner.  It was cold and it was also beginning to rain.  He had a suitcase and a bag or two there on the sidewalk and he was wearing enough bulk of clothing that I think he was keeping warm. 

But the traffic was moving and I wasn't prepared in time and had to move on by.  A little further down the road I found a place to turn around and headed back to the grocery store parking lot.

We made brief eye contact as he bent over to connect with me through my rolled down window.  That was just amazing. I've always thought of Jesus or the Christ as someone accomplished in some way; certainly not someone homeless.  And the usual belief is that the Christ is someone who helps us up.  So, for me,  how very amazing to find that this man's extended arm while reaching for the piece of paper I was handing him, was extending more than his arm.  In his eyes is Soul, and as Jesus said, 'if you have seen me, you've seen the Father'.

i can truly say I've seen/known God.  And Raj,  brothers and sisters here,  thank you so much for preparing me to See.  

Edited by roxana 2019-12-11 7:23 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software