Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: What did one mirror say to the other mirror ? Its all done with people.~~~~ New Revelations.
- (Added by: Erica)

A New Avenue for Sharing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Administrator
Posted 2019-12-09 4:10 PM (#233317 - in reply to #233294)
Subject: Re: A New Avenue for Sharing!

Regular

Hi everyone, thank you for your help. The date of this video is indeed June 27th, 2008. We did have a meeting on both June 27th, 2008 as well as July 27th, 2008. I have located the master video tapes for both meetings and have verified the date of each recording, as it is encoded onto the tapes.

The confusion arose when inadvertently one of three transcripts provided to us for the July 27th meeting was instead the transcript of the June meeting.

Here is the transcript of the July 27th, 2008 meeting:
https://static.secure.website/wscfus/8306833/uploads/2008-07-27.pdf

I am currently (as of 3pm PST today, Dec 9th 2019) streaming live the July 27th, 2008 meeting. The quality is not as spectacular as the June 27th, 2008 meeting I re-posted last night, but it does clear up any confusion about the dates.

Tune in live "now" or look for the 07-27-2008 stream on Twitch once the live stream is done.
https://www.twitch.tv/ctutctut

If you want to be notified of when I start a Twitch broadcast, then I recommend you register a new account on Twitch, download the Twitch app for your device, login, and subscribe to my channel. Don't forget to allow or enable Twitch notifications so you can jump in as soon as the stream begins.

Enjoy!
- Chris Tuttle
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software