Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

A New Avenue for Sharing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-08 4:36 PM (#233296 - in reply to #233295)
Subject: it is not like, as i had conceptualized it before

that the individuality of Mom is with the individuality of Barbara... I mean, it doesn't feel at all like we are separate in any way and here is this quote which just came up:

Random quote: "God has extended His Mind and you are the extension..... but in the extension He did not project it outside Himself..... therefore you having the Mind of God is occurring in God and is not separate in any way..

So it feels more like we are togetherness in the Mind of God, from whence, if I may, our desire takes us forth into various fields of expression.  Wow, this is such a lovely shift from feeling like we are separate bodies or separate minds which, having their Being in separateness, come together, when in actuality, Peace and Joy are in recognizing and experiencing the fact of inseparability.  And from this inseparable Oneness/Togetherness, comes forth, at any given time,  any chosen expression.

And if I may, the above highlights the fact that one aspect of mind is not, cannot be, independent from the Whole at any time, even though one aspect of Mind may be seen and experienced at any given time.  It is like the fingers on the hand, in their wholeness there are five on one hand, and looking at one finger or focusing solely on one finger at any given time, doesn't make obsolete the fact that the one finger is whole while at the same time it is part of the Hand together with the other four. 

Gosh, I've been enjoying allowing further the freeing of my mind and feeling the enhanced sense of well being that comes with it.   

Edited by roxana 2019-12-08 4:37 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software