Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

A New Avenue for Sharing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-08 3:07 PM (#233295 - in reply to #233294)
Subject: RE: July 27, 2008 and June 22 2008,

Yes!  Nice, Lynn!  Gee, you just demonstrated 'allowing'.  In this 27th transcript he makes reference, a few times, to the one prior  (2008, 6-22), so I've been reading that too.  In it he makes reference to our shifting our allegiance from our beliefs to truth.  Here is an excerpt.

[So, do you see what I’m saying? In order to be willing to want to know what truth is with conviction and determination, we’ll say commitment, you’re going to have to be willing to abandon some of your very fundamental beliefs, ...]  

The blessing for me is that this morning, in one more of those Light turning on instances that have been happening steadily since Orinda brought up the subject in that manner, is that I had a moment in which I felt I could see the belief in death as another form 'we' have used, which has been used, for specific benefits.  I didn't get the sense of benefit so much as I got a feel for how the belief is just that, a belief.  Anyway,  I am grateful for the unfolding of clarity.  Thanks for being such a big part in this for me.  Feels like holding hands.  Another thing which came to attention this morning is that we actually do flow in and out of each other, we 'touch', are with each other and recognize each other, we  are intimate in this way much more than I've been aware of.  I just 'thought' i was doing it with my intellect.

Much of this, I feel, has to do with the unfolding awareness of my relationship with Mom.  her birthday was on the 5th,  and already before then,  i've been noticing that I don't miss her and I don't think of her or feel her to be anywhere (very much most of the time) but 'with me'.  Sometimes the idea has crossed my mind whether I am just forgetting her and the definite feeling to that is NO.  So...I feel faced with awakening to more than I thought I was ready for.... still putting on brakes here... ahh, and that is getting tedious and laborious, so our sharing here is so helpful.  

Thank you All.   

Edited by roxana 2019-12-08 6:31 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software