Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Fill me today with all that Thou art...I don't want to be this presence of a personality any longer. Fill me with the Light and reveal Me to me...reveal Yourself to me as Me...and exalt my poor perception of myself into its natural, primitive state of Divinity.....Raj
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

A New Avenue for Sharing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

garlyn
Posted 2019-12-08 11:31 AM (#233290 - in reply to #233287)
Subject: Help request for an old avenue of sharing

Hi Paul and Chris,

Thank you for all the material you make available. It has been a Godsend.

I would like to know if I can get help with an existing link offered on the NWFFACIM Main Page. The “ACIM Study Group (RajCast Audio) used to function to allow me to download audio files, but currently the download function for each of the 1997 to 2005 audio files is not working for me.. Originally I was able to use the link to download files to make CD’s.  I don’t know if this is an issue only with my computer.

If I did not describe this clearly, the link below goes to the page with audio files from 1997 to 2005 that I cannot download because when the “Low quality/High Quality” link is clicked, it jumps quickly past the screen that would allow me to click to download, and goes immediately to streaming This is the link to the screen I am asking about (I was unable to make it a hot link):

https://www.nwffacim.org/downloads.aspx.  

Love and Gratitude,

Lynn

Edited by garlyn 2019-12-08 11:49 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software