Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THE ONLY PLACE YOUR JOY CAN COME FROM . . . IS FROM THE JOY YOU'VE GIVEN YOUR BROTHER FIRST." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

new light getting turned on today ... (and) we are bethlehem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-05 7:30 AM (#233259)
Subject: new light getting turned on today ... (and) we are bethlehem

Expert

... well i certainly never expected this sudden shift in how i'm feeling this morning ... but here it is! ... even with the very dark sky and pouring rain ... along with the urgent need to show up for a friend in a difficult circumstance ... and my own total emptiness of purpose or meaning for the day ...yes even with all that ... the call from the light and power company to say they'ed be turning off our power for 3 hours at noon today to install a new pole and light ... at first i went, oh no, that's the light holy spirit's been using to 'wink' at me when i'm feeling down... or get my attention to something in the moment  these last months ...  but what else is going on now ... something feels really significant about this new light? ... and how she said about even with the pouring rain, all things considered, today is the best day to do it ... gosh, she's talking about a light outside the house ... why does my whole being seem to be going... YES! ... anyway, enough said, just wanted to bring you in, share the meaning/moment of our getting new light turned on with you ... with thanks for being here to share in the receiving ...

... from there i opened Patricia Pearce's  podcast ... to find it feel directly connected to the flow of the previous experience ... so as i know some others here value her contributions as i do   ... here is her message and link to the podcast ...[[Advent and the Awakened Dream on the podcast page ]]

welcoming today's new light, Orinda

[[ In this week's podcast episode I share a dream I had in 2018.

In this dream I was shown how, with the awakening of Christ consciousness, we become able to create in a way that transcends the manipulation of material form.

You can listen to Advent and the Awakened Dream on the podcast page of my website.

See you there. . .

Peace,
Patricia

Edited by orinda 2019-12-05 7:36 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software