Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Shifts of Perception
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

gig
Posted 2019-03-18 9:25 AM (#231252)
Subject: Shifts of Perception

Veteran

Sudden shifts of perception? Raj always mentions them... And not-so-sudden shifts of perception... I long to see the ideals expressed here enacted in my experience... now realizing maybe I don't have to "try so hard"... still confused, but now finally able to give witness/testimony to real miracles... it is simply true, love is the only way... attack that idea with any cynicism you want... either it's true or it is not... a contradiction in terms, I know (Real miracles? I mean, what other kind could there be?)... but yeah, human-contact/interaction, love expressed at its most basic core level... it's simply what we all need (and ultimately want)... to simply be with each other in a truly non-judgmental peaceful loving way of being, free of the past... ultimately guilt-free... at peace with each other... at least for a few moments together... not to excuse any prior miscalculations... but simply not to judge them... as if one "sin" could be better than another... but to ultimately say "Yes!" to life... despite past experiences... And where could an idea like that come from? Beyond beyond... into the heart of love itself... God bless the people of New Zealand and all others affected by gun violence around the globe... what more can one offer but healing and hope for a better way for all... guns, like so many other things are not the answer... "In a room without a door, a kiss is not enough..."    
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software